Who Can Join?
Lake Huron Credit Union's Field of Membership
The following people qualify to become members of Lake Huron Credit Union:
• Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Saginaw, Bay City, or Midland Counties.
• Members of Teamsters local 486.
• Employees of automobile dealerships, repair garages, and parts distributors.
• Employees of trucking companies.
• Persons who have a State of Michigan drivers license type C (Chauffeur) with CDL type A, B or C.
• Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources.
• Members of the immediate families and retirees of the foregoing.
It's easy to join Lake Huron Credit Union!Just stop in and see us, we'll do the rest! Completing the membership application starts the easy process of setting up your account(s). When you come in to apply for membership we will also need:
1. Your $5 initial deposit,
2. And a copy of your drivers license or state ID.
We would love to hear from you! Let us know what you think about our web site, the services we offer, or any suggestions you may have. If you have any questions, please call us!